HP DesignJet T795 Printer
The HP DesignJet T795 is a large format thermal inkjet color printer. And it has one mobile printing option that is HP ePrint. And this HP DesignJet T795 printer is compatible with Mac and Windows operating system. In this blog, we will be discussing the HP DesignJet T795 setup, driver download, and troubleshooting.
Let’s start up with the setting up process!
Setting Up My HP DesignJet T795 Printer For The First Time
The guidelines below can help you to unpack the printer and set it up for printing process:
- Firstly, cut the tape that is stuck on the printer package using a knife or scissors.
- Fold its flaps back and gently take out the printer by holding the styrofoams.
- And locate the HP DesignJet printer on a smooth surface.
- Now, you must check for the essential attachments like ink cartridges, power connectors, reference manual, setup poster, etc.
- After that, remove the packing materials like styrofoams, protective covers, from the HP printer.
- And make sure to send them for recycling.
- Secondly, you have to power up the HP DesignJet T795 printer to start with the HP DesignJet T795 setup.
- Connect one end of the power connector to the rear of the printer and the next end to the power supply.
- Next, power your HP printer by holding the power button on the printer control panel.
- Thirdly, you must carry on with the prompts of the HP DesignJet T795 printer.
What Are The Prompts That You Must Perform?
- At first, you must insert the ink cartridges into their respective slots.
- For that, unpack the ink cartridge package that came along with the printer.
- Moreover, make sure to remove the tapes that are stuck on it.
- After that, take the ink cartridges and gently insert them one by one into the slots.
- Secondly, you should fan a stack of preferred paper.
- Draw the input paper tray of the HP DesignJet printer and load the paper into them.
- Similarly, adjust its width guides and make sure to extend the output tray.
- Finally, the HP DesignJet printer will recognize these activities and will print the alignment page.
- Check for the alignment, and this completes the HP DesignJet T795 setup.
Getting HP DesignJet T795 Manual
The HP DesignJet T795 manual can provide you with complete information regarding the printer. This can start with the initial setup and ends with giving the troubleshooting solutions that the HP DesignJet printer can face.
You can download this HP DesignJet T795 manual using the instructions below:
- At first, launch a web browser and go to the HP DesignJet printer support site.
- Enter the model number of the printer and click Go.
- After that, go to the Downloads section and choose the manual or user guide.
- Finally, select the language that you wish and click the Download button.
- Select a location for the HP DesignJet T795 manual to be saved.
How to Download my HP DesignJet T795 Printer Driver?
The following steps shall guide you to download the HP DesignJet printer driver:
- First of all, access a web browser and navigate to the HP support site.
- Now, input the model number of your printer in to the text box and tap Go.
- After that, select the Software and Downloads section to download the HP DesignJet T795 driver.
- Secondly, the HP printer image will appear and check for the driver’s information.
- Next, choose the operating system that you are using from the list available.
- Access your computer settings and verify the version of the operating system.
- Moreover, then choose the version from the next list.
- Finally, agree to any terms and conditions is avail and click the Download button.
- Then, choose a location to save your driver file on your computer.
- Go to the driver file location and double click the driver file.
- Further, proceed with the prompts on the screen to install the driver.
Adding My HP DesignJet T795 Printer to Windows Computer
Carry on with the instructions below to add the HP printer to the Windows computer:
- Once completed with downloading the HP DesignJet T795 printer driver, start to add the printer.
- First of all, access Change device installation settings.
- After that, select the Yes option and tap the Save changes option.
- Now, open the Control panel on your computer.
- And tap Devices and Printers and then tap Add a printer option.
- Secondly, choose a printer to add to this PC window, opt for your printer, and tap Next.
- Proceed with the on screen instructions to install the printer driver.
- Tap the HP from the first pane, and choose the model of your printer from the of the printer’s
- Further, choose to Add a printer using TCP/IP location or hostname and tap Next.
- Thirdly, select Autodetect from the Device type pull down list.
- Input the IP address of your printer in to the text box and tap
- Lastly, the computer will link with the HP Laserjet Pro M102w printer and tap Next to install the printer driver.
Installing My HP DesignJet T795 printer to Mac computer
The guidelines below can guide you to install the HP printer to the Mac computer:
- Once after finishing off the HP DesignJet T795 driver download, start with the installation process.
- First of all, tap the Apple icon and prefer to choose Software, and this will verify the updates.
- Next, turn on the HP printer by holding the power button.
- Now, connect the HP printer to your Mac computer using a USB cable.
- Secondly, tap the Apple icon and select System preferences.
- Further, choose the Print and Scan option.
- On the other hand, tap the Plus icon and key in the administrator password.
- At last, choose the HP printer that you require to add from the list.
- Tap the Add symbol, and the HP DesignJet T795 printer will be linked to the Mac computer.
HP DesignJet T795 Troubleshooting
We have provided you with some issues of HP DesignJet T95 printer and its troubleshooting measures:
The Paper Is Not Loading
- At first, ensure no paper is placed on the paper tray.
- Secondly, make sure the paper is enough inside the HP printer, and the printer must grab the paper.
- Thirdly, do not try to straighten the paper during the process of alignment.
- Moreover, the HP printer automatically tries to make the paper straight.
- Finally, the paper may be folded or maybe having irregular edges.
Prints Do Not Fall Neatly Into The Basket
- First of all, make sure whether the tray is correctly installed.
- Then, check whether the basket is open; if so, ensure that you close it.
- After that, verify that the basket is not full.
- Moreover, the paper can curl near the end of a roll, which can start output issues.
The Printer Does Not Start Its Activity
- Firstly, verify for the power connection and check whether the power cable is connected correctly.
- Now, delink and relink theHP DesignJet printer from the power supply.
- Moreover, you must check whether the HP printer is offline and, if so, make sure to bring it back to the online state.
My HP DesignJet T795 Printer Is Not Printing
- This can occur when there is a problem with power.
- Disconnect and reconnect the HP printer to the power supply and verify the solution.
- After that, make sure that you have downloaded and installed the proper.
- Finally, make sure that you have set correct settings in the printer driver.
My HP Printer Is Very Slow
- Firstly, verify for the internet connection if you are printing using the wireless.
- Similarly, once again, perform the installation and check whether you get a solution.
HP DesignJet T795 Printer Is Offline
- At first, perform the power reset and check for the connections.
- After that, make sure to set the default printer manually.
- And also check whether the printer is linked to the wireless network.
- Secondly, you must check the printer offline setting.
- And do this by opening the control panel and choose View devices and printers.
- Moreover, right-click the printer and click See what’s printing.
- Choose the printer and choose to clear any selections.
- And in case, if cleared the selection, now try to print.
- Thirdly, ensure that the network connection is not changed.
- Similarly, check for the correct port of the printer that is chosen.
- Further, you must uninstall the printer software and install the latest one.
- Finally, try to link the HP DesignJet T795 printer to another computer and check for the solution.
If required to know how to start with the HP DesignJet T795 setup or expect more knowledge to perform the driver downloading process, please feel free to contact us @ +1-844-838-8110 or visit 123.hp.com/setup.