HP DesignJet T525 Printer Setup Manual
The HP DesignJet T525 print technology is Thermal, and the connectivity standard can be fast Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB 2.0, WiFi. The mobile printing capacity can be direct print from mobile apps on Android and Chrome OS, HP Smart app from iOS and Android.
What Is Included With The Package?
- HP DesignJet T525 printer
- Printer stand
- Ink cartridges
- Quick reference guide
- Setup poster
- Power cable
The Blog Consists Of:
- Unboxing HP DesignJet T525 printer
- Driver installation for HP DesignJet T525 printer
- HP DesignJet T525 printer wireless setup
- Mobile printing via HP DesignJet printer
- HP DesignJet T525 printer troubleshooting
How to Install My HP DesignJet T525 Printer?
The instructions beneath can guide you to install the HP DesignJet T525 printer:
- First of all, peel off the tape on the HP DesignJet printer and fold back its flaps back and take the printer out from the package.
- Then, verify for the attachments that came along with the HP DesignJet T525 printer package.
- It includes an installation manual, CD ROM for installation, power connectors, ink cartridges, setup poster, etc.
- Next, take all the packing materials from the HP printer and make sure to send them for recycling.
- After that, clear of all the packing materials from both the inside and outside HP DesignJet T525.
- On the other hand, power up the HP printer using the power connector.
- Push the power button on the HP DesignJet printer and turn it on.
- Load the ink cartridges by accessing the ink cartridge door.
- Wait until the carriage movement to stop, and side by side, make sure to unpack the ink cartridges.
- Secondly, include the ink cartridges one by one into their openings and confirm its locking sound.
- Thirdly, fan a stack of paper and place it on the input tray of the HP DesignJet T525.
- Now, pull out the output tray and make sure to change its width guides.
- Moreover, the HP DesignJet T525 printer will align the ink cartridges and prints the alignment page.
- On the other hand, you must ensure to verify the alignment page.
- Lastly, this finishes HP DesignJet T525 setup and ready for the printing process.
How To Get My HP DesignJet T525 Printer Driver using CD ROM?
Proceed with the prompts below to get the HP DesignJet T525 printer driver using the CD ROM:
- At first, to start with the HP DesignJet T525 setup, install the CD into the CD drive of your computer.
- Now, open the Windows Explorer and navigate to the CD drive.
- After that, double click the setup.exe file.
- Secondly, link the HP DesignJet printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- Choose your software from the software selections screen and click Screen.
- Moreover, agree to the installation agreement and click Next.
- Finally, proceed with the onscreen instructions to install the HP DesignJet T525 printer.
- Enable the system settings option on your Mac and Windows computer to install the printer.
- Then you can start with the activities of the HP DesignJet T525 printer once after installation.
- For Windows computer, reach the control panel and select Devices and Printers option.
- Choose Add printer option, enter the IP address, and proceed with the onscreen prompts.
- For Mac, click the Apple icon and choose System preferences.
- Select Print and scan and enter the administrator credentials.
- And select the Add printer option to connect the printer to the computer.
HP DesignJet T525 Printer Wireless Setup
The following guidelines can help you to connect the HP DesignJet T525 printer to the wireless network:
- At first, go to the control panel for the HP DesignJet T525 setup.
- Now, choose the Settings icon on the printer front.
- Moreover, select Network setup and tap Wireless Settings.
- On the other hand, choose the Wireless setup wizard choice.
- Further, the HP DesignJet printer will search for the networks present.
- Ensure to select your network and type the network key correctly.
- Lastly, choose OK and wait until the printer connects to the network.
Mobile Printing Via HP DesignJet T525 Printer
Proceed with the following steps to print from mobile using the HP DesignJet printer:
- The HP DesignJet T525 setup can include mobile printing setting.
- To print from Android, firstly, access the document that you wish to print.
- And choose the Menu icon and then choose the print.
- After that, select your printer from the available list.
- Finally, click the print settings and then tap the Print option.
- And this will start to print your mobile document.
HP Print from Chrome
- At first, select your material and access the document or photo that you wish to print.
- Next, choose the Menu option and select Print.
- Finally, verify that the correct printer and printer settings are chosen.
- Tap Printer to print your chosen document.
HP DesignJet T525 Printer Troubleshooting
The HP DesignJet T525 setup can arise several issues like printer does not start, does not print, is slow in printing, or the front panel is frozen.
Let’s now see the solutions for these issues:
The printer does not start
- At first, check for the power connection and check whether the power connector is connected correctly.
- Also, disconnect and reconnect the printer from the wall outlet.
- Next, you must verify whether the printer is in offline state and, if so, ensure to bring it to the online state.
The printer is not printing
- Moreover, this can happen when there is an issue with the electrical outlet.
- Reconnect the HP printer to power and check for the solution.
- After that, check whether you have downloaded and installed the correct driver.
- Also, ensure that you have set proper settings in the printer driver.
Printer is slow
- Firstly, check for the network connection if you are printing via the network.
- Moreover, redo the installation and check for the solution.
In case if you require more information or want to clear your doubts regarding the HP DesignJet T525 setup, then make sure to contact our professional expert squad @ +1-844-838-8110 or visit 123.hp.com/setup.