HP DesignJet T3500 – The Supreme
As stated, the HP DesignJet T3500 is the most exceptional printer in terms of the productive Large-format. It is known to print the pages you need, and it consists of vibrant colors.
You can print the first page soon, and it is due to the presence of ultra-fast processing. With advanced features in its bay, you can scan and copy swiftly.
The printer has to be organized, and you’re required to eliminate all the clutter. The stacker is integrated with 100 pages to deliver the copies at the right time.
Refer to the HP DesignJet T3500 manual to know more about the printer.
HP DesignJet T3500 Setup
To perform the HP DesignJet T3500 setup, you’re required to take note of the steps:
- Initially, you have to remove the HP DesignJet T3500 printer from its package
- After this, setting the Language and region must be your priority
- Once you set the preferences right, you can install and align the cartridges
- Then, read out the steps prescribed to finish the ink cartridge alignment
- You have to load the required amount of paper into the input tray
- The width guides rest on the paper edges gently
- Now is the time to install the software file for your printer
- Finally, register the printer on the HP website for availing the instant ink service
HP DesignJet T3500 Driver
To install the HP DesignJet T3500 driver, you have to follow the guidelines below:
- First of all, click to open a web browser and hover to the 123.hp.com website
- Under the drivers & downloads section, use the search box to find the driver
- Enter the printer name or the model number and tap the enter key
- You can see a couple of drivers in the search results
- Choose the right driver for the HP DesignJet T3500
- Click the download option and decide whether you need a fundamental driver or the full software package
- Once the file gets installed, double click the .exe file
- The driver setup wizard appears, and you’ll have to finish installing the driver
Well, you can even try this method below to install the driver:
- Check inside the printer package for the driver CD-ROM
- Take the disk out and insert it into the CD drive
- The setup wizard shows up, and you can configure the printer in the next step
How Do You Equip The HP DesignJet T3500 For Web Services?
- In the beginning, ensure that the printer is linked to the Internet correctly
- After this, try running the connectivity wizard
- Then activate the account by choosing the activation link, and you shall receive it by e-mail
At this juncture, you’ve pulled off the Web services setup process. Then the HP e-print feature gets ready to be used.
Linking the Printer to the Internet
You’ll surely vouch for your printer to acquire the full services, and many mismanaged networks are linked directly to the Internet. Specific systems shall surely get a web proxy.
In case if you’re a fan of the Internet Explorer, surf to Tools, and under the connections pane, you shall find the Local Area Network settings.
Note down the address and the port alternatives and then perform the necessary processes on time.
HP DesignJet T3500 Troubleshooting
Now we’ve arrived at a fascinating topic, or else we could say that this is vital than any other thing that is going on with the printer.
If things go wrong, you’ll have no way other than sorting out the hassles in the printer. So, do the following:
- Start by checking all the connections in the cord
- You can try to change the configurations related to the link settings
- For the changes to take effect, restart the printer
- Also, try printing an IO configuration page too
Then you should also reset the parameters such as Network. Once the values get adequately assigned, the printer begins to operate well.
In addition to this, you have to check whether the right driver file has been installed or not. Delete the existing firmware and download the new one
Altering the Graphic Language
It might look now, but you have to try a hand on this too:
- Under the Windows OS, choose the Admin tab and select printing preferences
- You can click any of the variants such as TIFF, JPEG or Automatic
But you can always prefer having a default setting for the Language.
If issues pertain even after you follow all the troubleshooting techniques, you’ve to call the toll-free number @ +1-844-838-8110 or visit 123.hp.com/setup of the support team and get the hassles fixed on time.
The support team is well versed in nullifying any hindrance you face with the HP DesignJet T3500.