HP DesignJet T520 Printer
- Function is printing
- Print technology is HP thermal inkjet
- There are four types of color cartridge available with the printer
- Supports HP ePrint
- Additionally, it supports the Windows, MAC, Apple AirPrint, HP print service plugin for Android, HP print from chrome for chrome OS
- Also can get the connection for the network using the fast Ethernet, HI-Speed, WI-FI
What is Included in the Printer Package?
- HP DesignJet T520 printer
- Print head
- Ink cartridge
- Printer stand
- Quick reference guide
- Setup poster
- Startup software
- Power cord
How To Setup my HP DesignJet T520?
Unpack the HP DesignJet T520 Printer
- Peel off the printer’s unwanted tape
- Remove the packaging material from the printer
- Check that all the components are available along with the printer package
- ensure that the package is not unsealed before you receive the package.
Connect the power cord to the HP DesignJet T520 printer
- Remove the power cord from the printer package
- Connect the one end of the power cord to the printer and hook up the other end of the power cord to the power outlet
- Check that there are no power fluctuations as this may cause damage to the printer
Complete the necessary settings on the HP DesignJet T520 printer
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button
- Process the necessary settings on the printer panel
- Enroll the time&date, language, location on the printer panel
Load the ink cartridge on the ink carriage door
- Peel off the tape from the ink cartridge
- Ensure that you handle the ink cartridge carefully
- Load the ink cartridge correctly on their particular slots
- Make sure that you close the ink carriage access door after installing the ink cartridge
Insert the paper to the input tray
- Get the details about the input tray capacity of the HP design jet T520 printer
- Then load the paper to the input tray
- Make sure that you arrange the paper to the input tray as the improper arrangement of the paper may also cause the troubleshooting issue
How to Configure the Network to the HP DesignJet T520 Printer?
Here are the steps to make the wireless network connection to the MAC device
There are two ways to connect the printer to the network under the MAC device.
It is your choice to follow any one of the methods and connect the printer to the network.
Things that are required for the internet connection to the printer
- Ethernet or the router which provides the stable network
- Router’s SSID name and the passkey
- On your printer panel, touch the wireless icon
- Add the HP start-up kit DVD on your DVD drive
- Open the driver file which you have downloaded to install it on the printer
- Follow the on-screen instruction and ensure that there is no issue on the printer
- Don’t skip the on-screen instruction as it may cause the troubleshooting in the future
How To Connect my HP DesignJet T520 to my Computer?
You can connect the HP DesignJet T520 to the computer using the USB connection method.
- Ensure that the computer and the printer is turned on
- Check that the printer and the computer have a stable network connection
- Connect the USB cable to the printer and another end of the USB cable to the computer
- After connecting the printer and the computer using the USB cable follow the onscreen instruction
How To Install my HP DesignJet T520 Driver?
You can install the driver using the online method or using the CD method. It is your choice to use either the windows or the MAC device for the driver installation. Using the online method is the only way to keep your printer always updated.
How do I make the HP DesignJet T520 Driver for Windows 10?
- Load the CD that came along with the printer to the windows 10
- Then check that the driver on the CD is the latest version
- Download the driver from the CD and store the file in the windows 10
- Open the file and allow the driver to run and install it on the printer
- Make the alignment print out and ensure that there is no issue on the printer after the driver installation