How to Complete HP OfficeJet 7612 Printer Setup?
If you wish to get the 123.hp.com/setup 7612, here are the steps and troubleshooting issues on the printer.
What are the Exciting Features of the HP OfficeJet 7612?
- This is the all in one printer
- The functions are print, fax, copy, and scan
- Print speed on the black is up to 15ppm and on the color is 29 ppm
- Supports the auto double-sided printing
- Input tray capacity is 250 sheets
- Output tray capacity is 75 sheets
- Automatic document feeder capacity is 35 sheets
What are the Steps for the 123.hp.com/oj7612 Setup?
Unpack the Printer from the Package
- Take out the printer from the package
- Peel off the packaging tape from the printer
- Check that the package is unwrapped before you receive the package
- Ensure that all the components are delivered along with the package
Process for the power supply
- Remove the power cord from the package
- Then hook up the power cord to the printer
- Check whether there occurs any power fluctuation to avoid the damage to the printer
- Turn on the printer
Initial settings on the printer
- Once you turn on the printer, you need to enter some general information to the printer
- Enter the language, location, time& date to the printer
- Open the ink carriage access door
- Wait until the ink carriage access door becomes idle
- Hold the ink cartridge on the black plastic surface
- Handle the ink cartridge carefully
- Peel off the coverings from the ink cartridge
- So that you can lock them on their particular slots
- Once the loading is over, close the ink carriage door
Loading the paper
- Choose the papers which is compatible with the printer
- Extend the input tray outwards and draw the tray extender
- Load the media stack of papers to the input tray and process the steps for the HP OfficeJet 7612 Setup
How Do I Make the HP OfficeJet 7612 Wireless Setup?
- If you wish to make the wireless setup for the printer, tap on the wireless icon on the printer panel
- Then choose the setup option
- Navigate to the network setup option
- Pick the wireless wizard setup option
- Then your network’s name will be available on the list
- Choose the network’s name and enter the valid password to configure the network
- If you could not see your networks name, then add the network manually
- After completing all the steps, you need to allow the printer to take the mandatory print out
- So that you can check whether there is an issue on the printer
You can use the WPS method also for the wireless setup. As if for this setup, you need to check that the printer and the driver are compatible with the WPS method. So take a read of the HP OfficeJet 7612 manual and check that the printer is compatible. After the steps, you will get the notification of the driver installation on the printer.
How Do I Download HP OfficeJet 7612 Driver for Windows/Mac?
Steps to download the driver for the Windows
- Surf to the HP site and enter the model number of your printer
- Make sure you download the driver from the registered site
- Then start to download the driver from the site
- You can get the driver from the downloads file on the windows
- Now, you need to install the HP easy start app
- Open the app and add the printer to the windows device
- Then after adding the printer, you can start to install the driver which you stored on the downloads file
- Now open the driver file and begin to install the driver make sure that you agree for the terms and conditions to install the driver
- After the driver installation, you need to check that there is no issue on the printer
Steps to download the driver for the MAC device
- Go to the HP site from the MAC device
- Then get the compatible driver for the printer from the registered site
- Once you get the driver, you need to process the steps for the driver download steps
- Open the HP Easy scan app and click the continue option
- Then add the printer to the Mac device via the HP easy scan app
- Now install the driver to the printer
- Process the printer to take the test page to confirm that there are no issues
Steps for the HP OfficeJet 7612 how to scan
- You can start to scan by installing the hp smart app from the app store
- Insert the papers and load the ink cartridge
- Add your printer to the windows or MAC then open the hp smart app and start to process the scanning on the HP
How to Resolve the HP OfficeJet 7612 Troubleshooting?
HP OfficeJet 7612 not printing
If your printer is not printing, then check that there is no issue on the network. Additionally, check that there is any damage or dust on the ink cartridge. Male sure that the ink cartridge is the low quantity on the printer. If yes, then refill the ink cartridges.
HP OfficeJet 7612 driver unavailable
If you find this message, then there is some issue with the installed driver. Make sure that the driver has become the old version. If then, you need to install the new compatible driver for the printer. Then process the steps for the driver installation on the printer. After the installation, take a print out and check that there is no issue persist.